Why You Need to Take Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Seriously!

Earlier this month, a tragic story appeared on the news: an Ohio  family of four, along with their three dogs, were killed by Carbon Monoxide poisoning: These deaths were preventable, if only the family had had a carbon monoxide detector installed. According to the police statement, there were no such detectors installed. The source of […]

Save Time and Money: the DIY “First Pass” Home Inspection

What Home Inspectors do is not rocket science. We are trained to look for defects in a methodical way and we have an extensive list of what we are looking for, but that doesn’t mean YOU, the buyer, can’t be looking for issues on your first, second and third visit to the property you will […]